Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nanthan'S Ae86

Featured Replies

Name:Nathan

 

Car:1985 Toyota AE86

 

Motor & Driveline: 4agze bigport with supercharger removed and t28 installled.(new gt28rs waiting to be installed), Haltech Ecu with LS1 Coils, excedy custom clutch, FMIC heaps of other stuff will add to list.

 

Suspension & Brakes: Coilovers and after market springs and shocks in rear. Stock brakes (RX7 brakes purchased but not yet installed)

 

Wheels & Tyres:15x8 0 offset spotmax mags and 15x8 neg 9 performance challengers

 

Interior:steering wheel, boost and water gauge

 

Body: Full respray in Toyota Blue, shaved boot lock, kouki Head lights with fog lights behind ADM Grill.

 

I bought this car in May 2009 it has been my pride and joy for all this time.I'm not a mechanic so I thought this would be a good engine conversion to do since there is so much information out there and alot of people with experince to help. I Went to get tuned and stuffed the cluth after a few runs so I don't have a power figure yet. Before taking it back to get finished I decide to fix a few things I wasn't happy with. So a new turbo was order and intercooler piping will get re done b4 final tune.

 

May 2009

post-13217-067811100 1301567982_thumb.jpg

 

 

December 2010

post-13217-092978000 1301568129_thumb.jpg

post-13217-099778100 1301569228_thumb.jpg

Looks Ace champ, You've done really well. Keen to know what sort of power are you getting form that setup? Where are you located?

 

More pics needed....

looks grouse mate, seems like you've put abit of money into it, should go hard with a gte in it, cushioned button clutch shouldn't have any dramas handling the power, and you can treat it like an organic or button...... Best of both worlds :D

 

J riftin - plates look like they say tasmania, so that could be a winner but you never know

love it, looks freakin sweet how it stands now,job well done

  • Author

Hope it holds up. I put a rebuilt gearbox in the same time so if it does fail will be going a w58. An your right from Hobart Tas .

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.