My Ke55- The Bog.

ae824ate

Members dont see this ad

:sob:

Happen over near my place ? Cause i heard a couple of sirens last night and there's one P-plater on ramsay that gets around in a red exa i'd love to wrap a 2x4 around the back of his head.

Nah man, it was on West st, near Stephen st. Half my fault i guess, shouldnt have been following him. Dickhead drivers just really get to me! Its breaking my heart stripping her down :(

I think the bog is the rusty donor car... :blush:

:y: The front of the rails are bent, also creasing in the wheel arches etc. It wont be worth my time and money repairing her. Radiator, guards, beaver panel, bumper, lights, grill, bonnet, fan shroud, heaps of other shit i can't think of, then all of the straightening etc. I possibly have another 30/55 lined up. Waiting to hear from a mate of a mate.

Hope its a 30 :P

No matter how much it'll grow on ya the '30s will always have the sexy front end :laff:

On another note, this other one do you know if its an auto or manual ?

I have a choice of 3 of them, 2 3k manuals, and 1 4k manual. Will be having a look at them soon. If i had the money Rob, i'd buy yours right now, sadly i don't