April 12, 201115 yr comment_516540 hi guys just trying to put a new clutch cable into my ke20, however i can not figure out how to romve the gear box end... how does this come out, my new ne has a square plug type connection... cheers Report
April 12, 201115 yr comment_516543 The last few i've done have had a loop which goes over the clutch fork and has a split pin to keep it on. I don't know if aftermarket ones and different year ke's are different as i've come accross several different types Report
April 12, 201115 yr Author comment_516545 hmmmm the one that seems to be on there now seems different to the one I have currently got :hmm: not to sure I will take a photo Report
April 12, 201115 yr Author comment_516547 from what I can tell this is meant to be other way around??? or am i incorrect in saying this, also I have a k50, maybe that makes a difference?? Report
April 12, 201115 yr comment_516706 nah, just looks like youre missing the clevis http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_E_1976_TOYOTA_COROLLA_KE35L-KSB_3102.html - the smal piece that goes between cable and clutchfork. Use the one currently on your car. To remove cable from fork, youll need to remove the E-clip on the cable by the firewall to get it slack Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now