Tccav Cars, Coffee And Donuts Meet 15Th May 2011

viccelicara28

The next Cars, Coffee and Donuts meet is to be held on the 15th of May at Westerfolds Park in Templestowe. The local coffee shop for this is the Mia Mia cafe located the the top of the hill. I have contacted them as they usually don't open till later but are opening especially early for us at 8:30 so it would be really helpful if people could let me know if they are coming so i can let the cafe know for staffing requirements.

As per usual meet from 8:30 to 10:00. This is an official TCCAV event although all are welcome.

Westerfolds Park is located just off Fitzimons lane, I have included a map below to help find it.

MapMay-1.png

Click here for a map

Hope too see you there, any questions please ask.

Please represent TCCAV in the best way possible by driving responsibly and refraining from antisocial or offensive behaviour.

P.S: Junes meet is going to be located at Brimbank Park in Keilor as per the suggestion of Dave (AAAAGZE) so if you have any suggestions for future venues let me know via PM

Members dont see this ad

P.S: Junes meet is going to be located at Brimbank Park in Keilor as per the suggestion of Dave (AAAAGZE) so if you have any suggestions for future venues let me know via PM

Just as a heads up for guys/girls with lowered cars, the road that leads to the cafe/carpark at Brimbank Park has quite a few speedhumps along it that are poorly marked. Nothing too serious, just a heads up to avoid accidental sump scrapings. :wink: I'm less than 10min from this one so I'll be there for sure, might take the dog chasing rabbits if the council hasnt been baiting recently!

Should be at the Templestowe meet, avoiding Bulleen Road in the process. :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

the rolla's my dad plays with. Rolls-Royce.

Whoa...good man! :yes:

He he, I had written you off, thinking you meant the "other other" rolla club.

By the way, what the hell is that thing in your avatar?

:blinks: Other other rolla club? :blinks: I'm seriously lost now...

I'd kinda wondered that myself...

go forth and be amazed parrot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

Cheers dude! :y:

8.5 MILLION VIEWS!

Clearly I'm missing something here.

You werent alone...I want my 3 minutes & 37 seconds back!! :(