Shameless Self Promotion

Reaper_Mobb

Hey guys,

i know this is the wrong forum but need this to get seen by as many people as possible as it my granddads car and he hill be devo if i have to get it destroyed.

I'm giving away the KE70 (cs i think)

its a granny spek with a few patches of rust and one side had a wall scrape.

was running 3 months ago but now needs a new battery (can be jumped)

its not registered

if i can't get rid of her in 3 weeks its gonna get crushed. really don't want to see that happen but i just can't keep her any more.

its free and i have a mate that a tow truck driver so ill even see if he can do you a deal if you want it towed

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys i can't get around to the house to organise anything.

The address is (REMOVED).

Feel free to come and steal it ;) ill be there tonight at about 630 and the wife will be there tomorrow but really just want some one to come and take it...

Added info it has had the breaks rebuilt (professionally) about 500km ago and has a new (ish) dizzy. Gearbox leaves a little to be desired but all other mechanics are fine and was serviced about 1000km ago (major with all the filters and that crap). Its a slant front and has some fully sick zebra print seat covers…

all i ask is you take the whole thing... chop it at your place if you want but i need it gone

Edited by Reaper_Mobb