Rim Size On A Ke30

phil86

Hey I have a Ke30 that's lowered about 2" I have been looking at 15x8" +0 offset, just wondering if the offset is ok and also will it clear guards and suspension etc? I was thinking of going with low profile and stretched tyres probably 7" tyres if that makes any difference.

Members dont see this ad

anyone know for sure about this? I'm looking at 13x7's 0 offset but dunno if it'll fit under stock guards?

I ran 13x7 +-0 on my ke, works well with 175/65's lowered 2.5" any lower and you may have scrub issues, any lower and you'll be illegally low. check my topics for my ke55 coupe, the guards are the same and will give you a good indication of how they will look.

Cheers, Crowie.

crowie those mk3's looked so good on that coupe. look bigger than 13's hey.

the rims i'm looking at have 205/60/13 tyres on them. not sure if the fronts will hang out or not..

Thanks caibs, Fronts will defiantly hang out of the guards with 205's although tucking tyre on the front with 13's on ke3x-ke5x seris corollas make them quite low and you run the risk of getting defected or punching a hole in your sump, If you want to run some nice wide wheels on the rear on your ke38 pano I suggest cutting off your original guards and welding on ke70 front guard flares. I currently have a ke38 wagon and have done this, Looks tough in my opinion and gives me some extra room to go wider and lower. Here is a link to my build: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/50885-crowies-ke38-wagon/page__st__15 If you would like some detailed photos of the guards just give me a pm.

Cheers, Crowie

yeah i read about your wagon a little while ago actually. although i think flares look tough, and much better than stock- this panno is in really good nick and i'd be a bit sad if i started cutting it up. i think the 13x7's are a no-go, i don't think we can come to an agreement on price.

not too sure what i'll do. maybe just get the rears widened to 7.5" 0 offset, its fairly cheap. i'd love to import some modgies from nz haha.

14X7 0 offset with 195/60 tyres fill the gaurds perfectly. you will need some camber on the front so they don't hang out (I'm running almost neg 2 degrees of camber on the front of my 55 and its sick!)