March 23, 201214 yr comment_592108 looks bauss mate! love the spider web idea. are you going to do the same on the exterior of the car? or maybe on the dash? Report
March 23, 201214 yr Author comment_592175 yeah mate I'm gonna do the same with the exterior from the back right corner going forward and over the roof Report
April 9, 201214 yr Author comment_596200 Last of the bog work on the bonnet, bonnet in etch primer, boot lid done and in etch primer Report
April 9, 201214 yr comment_596206 Going to be awesome when it's done :) Agreed Going to be a sweet ride Report
April 10, 201214 yr Author comment_596403 Sprayed first coast of black underneath the boot lid and bonnet. nearly finnished the drivers door Report
April 13, 201214 yr comment_597064 i want to rebuild a 5k and drop it in with the paint its gonna be dark purple and with a slighly lighter purple I'm gonna paint a spiderweb uon the side from the back and up over the roof, the interior is going to be green with spiderwebs on the door cars I'm going to get a soundstream sounds system with the spider design with 2 subs an amp and a couple of speakers in the boot with led lights throughout the boot. racing seats i was thinking about a rolecage but changed my mind. if i can find some flares I'm going to put some on and a bonnet scoop not overly big though. extractors, turbo and twin carby thats all i know for sure atm is this gonna be a show car? Report
April 13, 201214 yr comment_597068 hey mate, what sorta sand paper do you use to sand back the bogging, I'm at that stage at the moment haha n yeh a little lost on how to take it back, cheers jesse Report
April 13, 201214 yr Author comment_597093 hey mate, what sorta sand paper do you use to sand back the bogging, I'm at that stage at the moment haha n yeh a little lost on how to take it back, cheers jesse hey mate I'm at my mums at the moment i think I'm using 80 grit but not too sure ill check when i get home, once that is done you spray it with high fill and use a fairly finer grit of sandpaper then you should be good for colour Cheers, Keiran Report
April 13, 201214 yr Author comment_597154 is this gonna be a show car? sry missed that one lol, naa just a rolla that i don't plan of selling and want it to look good Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now