7K Draw Through Turbo

Hi guys I am still doing plenty of research, but would like to know what you guys would think of doing a draw through turbo setup on a 7k similar to this picture below which is on a nissan L20.

And what sort of power figures I would be capable of achieving with standard internals (depending if I can afford to go forged), mild cam to suite, head work, tuned dellorto 40 dhla side draft, gt28 turbo, max boost of 12psi and full exhaust system. please help me out :thumbsup:

post-12289-034586400 1305373418_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Hey SLO-030 thanks for that I have actually watched the clips of this engine on youtube runs great would like to chat with the owner about it.

And yeah the setup will be pretty much the same, but I would like to find a cheap 45 or 48DCOE I think one of those would work really well when tuned correctly just as they are that little bit less restrictive.

this is the engine bay I have to work in its pretty neat and tidy so it should look real nice once its done also its in a 1970 ke11 so it should really get it moving along :dance:

post-12289-068266700 1305435949_thumb.jpg post-12289-051141600 1305436098_thumb.jpg

Edited by pol090_ke11

Got mine from the same place was happy with it but the holes did not align with the water pump and the belt they sent was to small so that was a bit of a pain.

On the original topic what turbo would be best to use on this setup? Price around $500