Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Advice

Featured Replies

I have a 1975 Toyota Corolla KE30 2 Door, and it's been off the road for about a year and a half. I'm about to re-register it, but I need to know a few things. I think I need my brakes replaced; what brakes do I get (size and such) and how much do they cost? When a car has been off the road for 18 months, do I need someone to check it, to make sure it's roadworthy? I was driving it fine before I stopped driving the car, just want to know what will/needs to be done? Thanks.

pretty sure you don't have to in adelaide mate

I'd be changing the brake fluid and bleeding the brake system.

 

Sitting for a year and a half, you'd more than likely have moisture in the system.

 

Other than that, service it with new oil, oil filter, plugs, points if need be and go get it registered.

 

No roadworthy inspections in SA as yet ;)

I'd be changing the brake fluid and bleeding the brake system.

 

Sitting for a year and a half, you'd more than likely have moisture in the system.

 

Other than that, service it with new oil, oil filter, plugs, points if need be and go get it registered.

 

No roadworthy inspections in SA as yet ;)

Lucky buggers. How does it work in SA? I'm interested, cos here its all different. I think most states are.

No roadworthy inspections in SA as yet ;)

 

*Currently packing bags/cars* :wink:

  • Author

Also, suspension wise; I am thinking of installing new suspension, and was thinking of having it lowered a bit. What's the legal height for KE30 Corolla's, and how much does a lowered suspension cost?

 

And I'm not doing the suspension myself, going to a workshop for that..

Edited by Corolla KE30

I got my fronts for $70 each I think, and to lower the rear you either legally get new leaf springs which is I 'think' $180 or $280 or illegally by putting blocks in the back.

Legal height would be the same as any other passenger vehicle in your state. Check with your authorities guidelines, I'm in Vic so can't help you with South Australia. Google is your friend :) Or jono1986 might be able to point you in the right direction :wink:

Edited by carbonboy

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.