El31. The Other Other '86 Corolla

20v4agteEL31

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, I noticed that rear bar, the GP body parts are gold to hold on to, that's the best parts car lol I should of bought it lol :hmm:

I attached a photo for you to add some motivation :P

Yeah Tom, I've seen that yellow car before somewhere. If it's the same one, it's got a 20v in it. I'd love to pick the owner's brain a little.

If you've got somewhere to store it mate, we can work something out as it didn't cost me much. And I'm nearly done getting out the stuff I need. Even when i'm done, it will still be a running and rolling car.

Aint that the way, you only find out things are different when it's too late... :bash: Parts cars are awesome though, yours almost looks sweet enough to drive. :yes:

Very true, but it worked out in the end. Even though the lights are considerably larger, with the white car's bumper fitted, everything lined up perfectly and it looks 100% better. You wouldn't be happy with my body work on the bumper, but it will do me just fine. haha

Yeah it is almost too good for a parts car. All I did was swap the distributor and leads out of my EP82 wreck and it runs perfectly. winner.

That's really interesting, I thought you had the only 4AGTE one, hmmm I wonder if that one is even turboed? I havent' seen any info on it at all.....

Wow that's Awesome, I definitelty have room for it, if you need a hand in getting yours going let me know, when your done with it I'm keen to worksomething out! I think it has everything mines needs to get back up and working again!

Rollaclub will have two working GP Turbo's!

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo

Rollaclub will have two working GP Turbo's!

Which will equal a grand total of two that I know of! :laff:

I had never heard of these cars before, great work! I'm starting to want one, just so I can say I have 2 different 1986 Corollas & niether is an AE86 :lol:

Edited by carbonboy

I'm getting closer, need tyres, two driveshaft boots, coolant leak fixed, and... call me old fashioned, but an exhaust with mufflers in it and a wastegate attached to the main pipe . Made some good progress today, starting to look like a car again. Can't wait to actually drive it somewhere. Anywhere.

• 4 months later...

ok so i've been separated from my el31 for 5 months now. starting to get the itch to tinker.

When i moved to melbourne from brisbane, the keys got packed somehow, and i've only just found them.

so they are getting sent back to my inlaws place where the car is and when i can afford it, the car will be a Victorian resident.

going to cost me an arm and a leg to get it transported here as a non runner i'd say. Anyone got a truck and feel like a road trip?? lol