Ae71/Ke70 Flat Nose Question

Members dont see this ad

Hey Mate

Have you searched around for your answer?

The Search function and Google is king of knowledge, But to answer you question everything has to be changed from the windscreen foward

The list:

Louver Panel ( Windscreen Wiper Panel ) Some say there's only 1 kind but they different :bash:

Bonnet

Fenders ( With Indicators )

Stone-tray ( Beaver Panel )

Grill

Lights

Bumper ( old 1 wont line up with the curvature of the fenders )

Edit: We refer to the different types as "Flat Front" and "Slant Front"

Edited by Spencer

That's about it. I still call shenanigans on the louver panel tho, my slanty one worked fine with the front conversion i did.

OH SHIT! that's waht i thought dude then i painted the car today, tested it out after reading this thread and took a chip out of the new coat on the louver because of bonnet interference, be it my bonnet wasnt tightened fully and it slid back, that's the position it needs to be in anyway to be nice and flush up front.

slanty louver has same shape etc, but that centre section that's raised sits higher on the slanty louvre :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Hahaha told you :laff:

How big is your hammer, the rad support just needs a little loving :happy:

i was about to go on a rampage when i took that chip out of the louvre last night, how could i forget i didnt tighten the bolts yet :bash: owell will have to do until next sunny day or maybe even summer...