Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3K Cam Suggestions?

Featured Replies

Just rebuilt my 3K, 10thou off head, extractors, factory twins and now trying to decide on a cam. As the last time I built a 3K was about 15 yrs ago i've pretty much forgotten what cam grind I used back then. What are people using? running a auto box so idle has to be reasonable, and not looking for a screamer nothing above 6500rpm.

Also just moved to Melbourne so looking for a good Cam shop here, suggestions?

Edited by megamannz123

  • Author

Cheers,

Thanks alot for the info, I will follow it up.

I'm runnnig a wade 446b in my daily, It works well from 4000 to about 7000.

Give Keith Russell a call from wade, He's the brains behind the old speco grinds and knows his stuff.

Where running a shaved bigport, extractors thats all.

Could be a bit lumpy for a auto.

You could also try Clive from Clive cams he did all the development for Wade but moved on about 10 years back

I just got a clive cam ground up, They got a pretty good rap, I'll tell you what its like in a few weeks.

CYA'

Andy

Another thumbs up for Wade - ran a Wade gind in my 5k and was rapt in it.

 

Crow Cams were another cam grinder based in Melbourne.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.