June 1, 201115 yr comment_528528 7x15 ET35, needs spacing but I kinda like the look.. :) I need tires, but my Cressida driver won't start now and the exhaust on my Mk3 Golf 'show car' just tore off down the highway, so I guess a test fit is all you will see right now.. I have too many cars :P Could work yeah? Report
June 1, 201115 yr comment_528615 looks ok man, but why are you bothering with that rusted out shell, shorely you could find a better one to start with, but i see your in norway so maybe not :P Report
June 1, 201115 yr comment_528623 looks ok man, but why are you bothering with that rusted out shell, shorely you could find a better one to start with, but i see your in norway so maybe not :P That rusty shell is the coolest car on here, rusty as f@$k and still loved and daily driven. Will look awesome with those wheels. :yes: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now