June 7, 201115 yr comment_530145 Hi ke55 owners I am giving you the opportunity to get your rear sway bar upgraded to a 19mm one for you and fitted all for the cost of the parts so around the $60-$70 mark Here's the catch it's for one person and must be around melb and be able to come to my house so I can fit it up for you Pm me if you are interested Thanks Miller Report
June 7, 201115 yr comment_530322 Hi ke55 owners I am giving you the opportunity to get your rear sway bar upgraded to a 19mm one for you and fitted all for the cost of the parts so around the $60-$70 mark Here's the catch it's for one person and must be around melb and be able to come to my house so I can fit it up for you Pm me if you are interested Thanks Miller I'm only around the corner, shotgun! PM me if you're keen. Cheers, Jake. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now