Ke20 Efi Conversion

RKE020

so basicaly ur goin to use the je camira efi gear on the 4k to get it running off efi are u goin to use a 4k-e dizzy of just an electronic dizzy

keen to see what u do that way always keen to do something different and this is something id do

i kno they use these ecus to run all sorts of things have seen one on a 4age.

Members dont see this ad

so basicaly ur goin to use the je camira efi gear on the 4k to get it running off efi are u goin to use a 4k-e dizzy of just an electronic dizzy

keen to see what u do that way always keen to do something different and this is something id do

i kno they use these ecus to run all sorts of things have seen one on a 4age.

Not sure on the final out come, SLO030 has an electronic dissy and I have a Microtech so we are looking to do a change over maybe. I have all the wiring from the Camira and we will adapt the Camira throttle body to give us TPS and idle control and use a 4 wire o2 sensor. The trick bit it the fuel pump, I want it in tank no surge tanks in the boot to leak so we will try a VN commodore pump and see how we go.......

Our biggest drama is we only have 3-4 weeks before it needs to be running to make the dead line for the boys school project.

They didn't say it had to drive but.

:dance: :dance: