Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise 10Th July !!

Featured Replies

hey guys

 

cruise is now up and running for the 10th of july, this is a sunday so all u people who work saturdays can attend

hopefully a good turn out this time and an opp. to take some photos of the club

 

route has not be finalised yet but i will speak to skidz and we will work it out

 

every one welcome !!!!

 

depending on the weather we can also make a stop for a bbq if suitable

 

put your name down if your keen guys

 

thanks

 

matt

Edited by ke70kid

  • Replies 84
  • Views 75.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Should we pack some Fruit Boxes?

  • SkidzMgee
    SkidzMgee

    Believe it or not I fell asleep in front of my PC last night with google maps up... This morning at work was definitely not pleasant.   Will attempt to get the map drawn up tonight when I get back h

  • no worries mate, was a small cruise but good fun   this will be my last cruise i organise for a while any way   was good to catch up with the people who bothered to come out but   obviously the

Sorry man, 17th is a No go for me.

Yeah I think I'll be at lovedays that's weekend for a rig weekend. I think me and Ryan might go for a boog next weekend though when I get my ke.

  • Author

better if we make it next week end ?? itd be better for me too if we can ??

Yeah I'm keen assuming everything goes smoothly with my car!

  • Author

nice so, so far its a 3 people cruise haha

keep em coming people

  • Author

nice, thats 4 then haha

10th i'll be there.. provided nothing goes wrog with the car lol.

Skidz and maybe other mates, possibly a Charade and an AE86 depending on if Kiall's loom gets fixed.

 

I'm thinking 12pm for a meet time to help with morning prep or hangovers?

 

Possibly the car park at Newton Village on the corner or Montecute and Stradbroke? has a fairly easy slope into the carpark which is good for you lower fellas ;) Or Firle carpark? Mainly coz it's near me, and I know the entries are fairly easy on vehicles :)

 

We're also open to options for a destination?

 

Dunno if I wanna lead either :P My car is shitty and slow :P

Ill do my best to be there.

  • Author

i was thinkn maybe a bit more central than newton for the southern boys, any one got any ideas. Just if we don't make it central start point u find people don't bother. Ideas?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.