Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise 10Th July !!

Featured Replies

I'm thinking of making an attendance in the City!! :dance:

  • Replies 84
  • Views 75.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Should we pack some Fruit Boxes?

  • SkidzMgee
    SkidzMgee

    Believe it or not I fell asleep in front of my PC last night with google maps up... This morning at work was definitely not pleasant.   Will attempt to get the map drawn up tonight when I get back h

  • no worries mate, was a small cruise but good fun   this will be my last cruise i organise for a while any way   was good to catch up with the people who bothered to come out but   obviously the

I never left "Toyota World" :blinks:

 

I have a certain Toyota wagon in my backyard calling out for my attention. But it needs a big tidy up and a date with the lads at Regency to have a yellow sticker removed from the windscreen :blush: All in good time

No probs Martin, glad to have you along :)

 

Pretty sure still wet :(

Mad HP gains to be had then... :lolcry:

Giant amounts of engine component throwing abilities... VRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM... *pingping* ClaBAM!!!!!

Are people ok with Gorge instead of Chainers? Just a wee bit quicker to get to Lobethal.

 

Did you guys wanna finish in the hills then all head our seperate ways, or come back down the hill via Freeway and stop somewhere in town?

 

If no one suggests something good I'll pick... :gurgler:

Not able to cruise due to work. If it's all still happening after 6pm I'm keen to join. But that would be a incredibly long day for most. Spewing I'm gonna miss this as I missed the last aswell

  • Author

prob all come back down champ, work out a central location.

Cross Rd Maccas good for everyone? Means hungry people can eat, and the broke people like me can rob the Maccas for a soft serve :fuzz:

i will most likley leave from Lobethal. Seen as i live in Gawler.

  • Author

sounds good mate, its just that way the guys who live south can go there where and the northern guys theres

 

pm me with the cruise route mate if u like and i cvan have a sus

Believe it or not I fell asleep in front of my PC last night with google maps up... This morning at work was definitely not pleasant.

 

Will attempt to get the map drawn up tonight when I get back home. Once done can I send you an email in case I can't get on here? PM me your email bro pleash.

 

Just remembered I have rego next month... PIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.