Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise 10Th July !!

Featured Replies

Thats about the norm on a JZX cruise that I went on on Friday night.

 

Don't be disheartened. You're doing a great job organising these cruises and if you keep them constant, and switch them up so its just not the same old style hills bash, you'll draw more people out.

 

I don't own a corolla, I think it would be odd me rocking up to an old school meet in a new school car, but am happy to tag along providing someone collects me for the next one :)

 

EDIT: I also just clicked a wrong button Matt. Will get it fixed!

Edited by Raven

  • Replies 84
  • Views 75.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Should we pack some Fruit Boxes?

  • SkidzMgee
    SkidzMgee

    Believe it or not I fell asleep in front of my PC last night with google maps up... This morning at work was definitely not pleasant.   Will attempt to get the map drawn up tonight when I get back h

  • no worries mate, was a small cruise but good fun   this will be my last cruise i organise for a while any way   was good to catch up with the people who bothered to come out but   obviously the

  • Author

thanks mate, thats the thing, any one is welcome 2 come along. But after the 75 replies this thread got we had 4 cars at the meet. Thats just weak

My absence was purely circumstantial bro, I wasn't expecting to have to attend a going away party, which will only happen once, but organising another cruise can happen again in a few weeks.

 

Ill be putting another one up soon to give peopel more time to prepare and get their cars ready, or re-arrange schedules etc. so hopefully that means more people.

 

I'm fine with people bringing their daily vehicles, as it's mroe about the contacts and people, than having a giant Corolla train for me, but I understand maybe restricting it to Toyota 'owners' :P

 

Thoughts?

 

~Chris~

wish i coulda gone wasn't counting on my car buggering up...

next time i'll bring the zze122 out..

yeah man don't give up! i didnt know my car from qld wouldnt even drive out the freight yard :( i was so keen!

sorry i missed the cruise , whens the next one going to be , love to be part of it . mike .

Next month at some point. I will link in this thread to the new one so you all get notified when its on ;)

Where at the pics at guys? I know there are some about the place :wink:

  • 5 months later...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.