Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My 67 Ke10

Featured Replies

Well ladies and gentlemen.

 

As some of you may know I have been looking for a ke1x for quite sometime. Was going to get one before my 20 but needed a car in a rush so that slowed me down for a long while. I've missed out on a couple due to lack of funds but finally got one.

 

I bought it from under the noses of all the brissy boys and got it of joel (pmp16) it was owned by Lou (rolou) before him and a lady before that. There is quite a story behind getting including crashed cars and insurance claims on joels end. After all that got it sent down for 460$ which is very reasonable.

 

I picked it up Thursday and to my disappointment it wouldn't idle. I think the journey has got some crap from fuel tank and blocked up the carby. Also has a pretty significant oil leak from oil pressure sensor. So tomorrow I'm gonna chuck on a spare carby and try fix the oil leak.

 

Pictures are to come with updates when it's regod. If Ryan is feeling nice he may post some pics for me :D

 

Cheers Tom

if this is the red one yeah was overrated i missed out by afew days

  • Author

Yeah it's red mate. Are you joels mate that wanted to buy it?

  • Author

Can someone on a computer please bring picture from the lowering at section to here please :P

12489932bbda5dc62237119ef68550dae8dacdd9.jpg

 

What she will look like by tomorrow :dance:

  • Author

post-8275-0-77664700-1310368933_thumb.jpg

 

post-8275-0-11229300-1310368735_thumb.jpg

 

post-8275-0-13512200-1310368797_thumb.jpg

 

post-8275-0-33269000-1310368848_thumb.jpg

 

couple iphone pictures.

No way !! Where's the pillows gone from the back seat

  • Author

haha they on the ground man don't worry. forgot to set up for picture!

Lol all good they don't suit interior anyway :)

Good to see you've got yourself a 10 Tom. I miss mine a bit.

  • Author

Thanks man it took a while! Dude get another one need a ke1x cruise!

I would like another one but I sold mine to get something I want much much more :happy:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.