Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Winton July 31St!

Featured Replies

Jamie(308rolla) and I will be cruising down to Winton raceway on the 31st of July to watch some drifting action.

 

Last time a few of us from Rollaclub went and we cruised down in convoy. If anyone would like to tag along and come for a cruise up there with us just post up on here... The more the merrier :D It's usually an interesting day out.

 

Cheers, Brent.

 

EDIT: Ok so for those who are interested we will be meeting at Cooper St BP in Epping at 8am on Sunday the 31st of July for an 8.15am departure. From there we will cruise down the highway to Winton.

Edited by BReNt

keen!

I might come

I been wanting to get upto winton again for ages

what is it? fun day, drifting or open practice?

  • Author

It's a members drifting day. We're just going down as spectators but there are usually a few corollas with crazy motors tearing it up.

Edited by BReNt

i might be in my mates drifting there in his s13

I might come with but i might be busy so ill get back :yes:

 

 

 

See ya

 

jimi

where u thinking of meeting up?

  • Author

I'm heading down with a mate, so I'll see you there :)

 

Come down with us. It'll be like a tafe excursion!

 

where u thinking of meeting up?

 

I was thinking we all meet at cooper st bp and cruise down together from there? I'll confirm this in a couple of days.

let me know!

  • Author

First post edited. Meeting at Cooper st BP 8am Sunday the 31st of July.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Just a reminder that this is tomorrow!

yeaaa boi!

 

just a headups, BYO food/drinks along! there cafe is a joke!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.