July 11, 201115 yr comment_538945 Jamie(308rolla) and I will be cruising down to Winton raceway on the 31st of July to watch some drifting action. Last time a few of us from Rollaclub went and we cruised down in convoy. If anyone would like to tag along and come for a cruise up there with us just post up on here... The more the merrier :D It's usually an interesting day out. Cheers, Brent. EDIT: Ok so for those who are interested we will be meeting at Cooper St BP in Epping at 8am on Sunday the 31st of July for an 8.15am departure. From there we will cruise down the highway to Winton. Edited July 19, 201115 yr by BReNt Report
July 11, 201115 yr comment_538974 I might come I been wanting to get upto winton again for ages Report
July 11, 201115 yr Author comment_539040 It's a members drifting day. We're just going down as spectators but there are usually a few corollas with crazy motors tearing it up. Edited July 11, 201115 yr by BReNt Report
July 12, 201115 yr comment_539135 I might come with but i might be busy so ill get back :yes: See ya jimi Report
July 16, 201115 yr Author comment_539974 I'm heading down with a mate, so I'll see you there :) Come down with us. It'll be like a tafe excursion! where u thinking of meeting up? I was thinking we all meet at cooper st bp and cruise down together from there? I'll confirm this in a couple of days. Report
July 19, 201115 yr Author comment_540754 First post edited. Meeting at Cooper st BP 8am Sunday the 31st of July. Report
July 30, 201115 yr comment_543320 yeaaa boi! just a headups, BYO food/drinks along! there cafe is a joke! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now