Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Powercruise!

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

 

I know its not everyones cup of tea but I'm heading to powercruise this year (the full thing, camping!) and am just wondering if anyone else is heading out there?, I'm planning on entering my red corolla that i have been sorting out slowly in prep for this.

i might make the journey up for a day or something, if I'm in town...

I have been getting my arm twisted to go,

 

So still on the cards

  • Author

Fair nuff, we are camping the full time, still trying to sort out a tow car lol

Fair nuff, we are camping the full time, still trying to sort out a tow car lol

 

ahh what are you towing?

 

I guess the camping part is deterring me, and i can't really sleep in the back of my car, or the front for the matter, haha

 

I went to the very first one, and slept in the back of a 64 Bel Air, talk about queen size bed

  • Author

powercruise is in september, look on their website for exact dates. ill be up there from the thursday when it opens till the sunday night when we gets the bootah haha.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.