Jamboree 2011 27Th-28Th Aug Willowbank Raceway

MR KE30

Just thought i would throw this in here for those interested its only a few weekends away now, theres usually some pretty wild toyota's show up for this and looking at the entry list its shaping up to be a mad weekend of racing !

Was curious if theres any members on here that entered any of the events? heres all the info if you get keen,

http://www.jamboree.com.au

Edited by MR KE30

Members dont see this ad

Is GRIMAS still around that thing was wild?

I wonder if Ben Bray will take his SR-KE20 down with his ute

i think grimas still kicks around have not seen it race in ages, but there is a same colour purple tubbed ke20 with a rotor in it that runs mid 7's all day it wicked!

not sure if ben bray is into to the rollas mate hes entered his new car datto 1200 coupe supose to go quicker that the ute!!

the white ke25 on the front of zoom mag last month has entered its gone into the 7's with a 4G63 it think its called the lancer donk!

theres also a blue hilux ute with twin turbo lexus v8 i been watching hes entered he run 8.8 last time i heard

I'm can't wait to see australias fastest turbo car crack the low 6's again this year twin turbo big block mustang!! worth going just to watch it :-)

theres like 30 cars entered the untubbed class and pretty sure they all quicker than 10 sec hey or be close to it

Edited by MR KE30

Yeah GRIMAS was on wild ride, never seen a car so unpredictable and the driver never takes his foot off the gas and fighting with the wheel and punching gears trying to keep it off the wall

Yeah seen Ben Brays KE20 on a tilt tray around this way, at first i thought it was Scotts with a new paint job, haha then remembered chatting to a shop and saw a pic on FB

Sounds like you will have alot of fun Shane, and yeah the TT Hilux is a nice car, a 3G63, what is that out of, i know the 4G64

Yeah GRIMAS was on wild ride, never seen a car so unpredictable and the driver never takes his foot off the gas and fighting with the wheel and punching gears trying to keep it off the wall

Yeah seen Ben Brays KE20 on a tilt tray around this way, at first i thought it was Scotts with a new paint job, haha then remembered chatting to a shop and saw a pic on FB

Sounds like you will have alot of fun Shane, and yeah the TT Hilux is a nice car, a 3G63, what is that out of, i know the 4G64

Maybe it's a 4g63 lol don't know the mitsubishi motors too well evo motor maybe

Yes i seen this on the tilt tray late last night, must be preppin for the weekend

yeah i found a old zoom magazine with his ute and coupe in it both sr20's the 1200 coupe is rod harveys old car from new zealand its a 7 second thing! can be sure its going to go quicker now, brays would have thrown some big dollars into making things better on it i recon. its got sidchrome written on the doors.

http://www.teambrayracing.com/new%20coupe%20test%20at%20willowbank.html

• 4 weeks later...