17'' Rims

toyrota

Members dont see this ad
hey toyrota , i run 17"s on my KE25 , but i paid for them brand new (still paying for them) , go and see the guys at Australias best tyre service down near canterbury or punchbowl (around there somewhere) they soughted me out with the correct offset and width , but you might wanna save your penny's for a while though

i would put up a pic if i knew how to , theres one on my profile on here or on my toymods one , try RO11LR as my handle

not going to help toyrota as he is in Tasmania/Hobart.

Mate I would suggest searching the web, a few good sites *I* know of are

nissansilvia.com (alot of import jap wheels and race wheels on there in all sizes

tempetyres.com.au - all sizes, will ship anywhere in australia, cheapish prices

I'm sure theres more but just google it :hmm:

Do you have Corolla stud pattern, or Series 6 RX7 stud pattern? Or are they the same?

My wheels are off a Sivlia, and you need MASSIVE spacers

i'm still using corolla stud pattern. i just unbolted the corolla disc from the hub and buzzed 4mm off the hub so the rx7 disc will slide over. lust had to redrill the discs to rolla stud pattern. i'm using 22mm spacers and longer studs at the moment cause i'm using a set of 16'' Hyperfangs off a pulsar sss. that's the main reason i want some new wheels the right offset, so i don't have to run the spacers.