Tailem Bend Track.

Timofee

Hey guys,

I'm looking at booking out the Tailem bend Track one weekend.. To run a few laps with a few mates..

Looking at who would be interested in coming out even if your not coming in your corolla..

Either looking at running it from 1pm to 4pm.

or for a full day.

Cheers No date is set as of yet but wondering who of you guys would come.

Maximum entry would be around $10 to $15 to take your car around the track for a few hours.. :)

Cheers.

Tim

Members dont see this ad

It is incredibly cheap, They said they are lowering their prices..

I would have to organise the public liability and all the paperwork through CAMS but eh it would be worth it..

for just their hire rates its like 660 for the day for the club and 1100 for up to 20 cars.. 660 is for 6 cars..

I would go maybe the up to 20 depends on who comes.. Me and a few mates would be Covering the expenses and would be maybe a $10-$15 entry fee to help us out a tiny bit but like i said we would cover bill and yea..

i have public liability insurance for my business i had which comes with me wherever i go, just have to work out with the peeps how much extra it would cost to get public liability for the day as i would be the host.

Hi Timofee

I would be interested in taking my 1jz ke 20 for some laps, I thinks you can get a one day CAMS licence for $50-$65 which includes insurance

Cheers

1JZ-020

No such thing as insurance on a race track. You stack it and that's it. Someone stacks it into you, you are not covered.

Public liability is there to cover the track owners, not you. If you hurt yourself you can try to sue but at the end of the day you agreed to the terms and conditions stated by

the CAMS temporary licence that you absolve all legalities as soon as you set foot on the track, even as a spectator.

CAMS licence should only be 25$ for the day. Even if you have your full CAMS licence you are NOT COVERED.

So please no one come into this thinking that you are covered. Just don't do anything stupid and you will be fine.

I'd love to come along! But..... my car is a fair while off being complete :'(

Oh and one more thing, Timofee. I would advance with this track day with caution, don't let troublemakers

come along because Tailem Bend raceway can hold you personally liable for damage to the track facilities. Had one douchebag

cause some trouble once at Mallala on a private booking but luckily avoided any damages. He was doing donuts in the garage area.

Edited by Twinky

It would be like 110 each for 6 cars, Though as i said, it would be like 15 entry for most people.. I'm thinking of going the up to 20 cars.. And Me and my mates will cover the bulk and just to help out a little it would be like 15 entry for anyone else that comes just to help us a tiny bit with it..

I'm not going to make people pay 110 for it.. Lol