Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Have You Seen One Of These?

Featured Replies

hey everyone, decided to start another topic :hmm:

 

Has anyone ever seen one of these before?

 

aa1b0sz.jpg

 

KE10 speedo with kmph, not mph

I saw that on ebay, wish it was one for a KE20 I would've been bidding hard!

  • Author

yeah I'm probably gonna try and get it, mph is useless nowadays, and its a pain in the ass always trying to think how to convert kmph to mph :hmm:

  • Author

there's also a Toyota Corolla KE 20 / 25 Dash Top for sale, brand new and still in plastic, if you have a cracked dash pad then you should get it :hmm:

Yeah I saw that dash pad, thankfully mine is spotless ^^

I did however buy a brand new rear drivers side tail light assembly because mine has a small hole in the plastic :/

  • Author

my dash pad is cracked... :hmm:

 

I'm looking for another one at the moment but so far no luck. I have this mate who owns the company Just Jap in tasmania and he says he knows a guy who a really good vinyl welder that could fix it brand new, so maybe i will go for him, but would be much easier just to buy another one and screw it on

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

oh well, I'm happy :)

 

recieved it a few days aggo, its really cool, its in better condition than my mph speedo nd it even looks better :)

 

I think they made the kmph speedos for ke10/11's after they change it from mph to kmph in aus, then toyota developed a kmph speedo for people wanting to do a swap their mph speedo, but I'm not entirely sure...

 

i reckon i will get it in on the weekend :lol:

I saw that on ebay, wish it was one for a KE20 I would've been bidding hard!

How meny do you want? :)

I saw that on ebay, wish it was one for a KE20 I would've been bidding hard!

 

I have one with KM/h in good condition. Send me an email if u need it :)

  • Author

CryptOrchid already bought one off eBay :hammer:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.