Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Front Brake Setup For Ke11

Featured Replies

Wow they look great!! Hhmmm when I rang them(was 5yrs ago) I was told I needed to change to celica/corona strut.

Very happy to be proven wrong though.

 

Stu.

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author

Hi I tried ae86 p/steering arms did not work ball joint on ke11 was to small any help thanks

  • 1 year later...

Hi drift freak

I also bought a ke 10

And I'm going to learn how to drift

If you don't mind where and how much for the coil overs

Thanks heaps

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.