Rolla__Boy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Stupid no internet!!!

Anyways, engine is still kicking, did some minor things to it that hadn't been done in the few years I have owned it, like spark plugs, leads, rotor button, cap, changed the bent dizzy, changed the f@$ked carby...runs good now :)

Sub is in, sounds ok...car is about to be lifted up to standard height for rego :jamie: But will soon be low again hopefully :y:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Work has been stopped on this vehicle, due to starting a new job, moving house and just generally being busy...it is currently standard height in the front with stockies and lowered in the back with mags, half way to getting ready for a rego check....and being driven to work everyday, covered in about 4 inches of dirt and bird poo...it's also full to almost the roof with crap from when I moved that I haven't found places for yet.

But once rego is passed, there will be some very interesting activity going on in and around this vehicle....will post pics when done....but it's gunna be COOL

Stay tuned