December 3, 200520 yr comment_85255 YUMO!>...... I wish my wagon to be like that when it grows up! :) Wicked CUSTOM!.... :P I Wonder what is under the hood??? Report
December 3, 200520 yr comment_85262 hahaha chevy vega. it is pretty pimp :P shortly after this photo was taken, the entire car fell apart in a massive heap of rust, there were just wheels and seats left in a carpark Report
December 3, 200520 yr comment_85312 hooray for Opel Kadett clones :P Edited December 3, 200520 yr by NiteP]-[yRe Report
December 3, 200520 yr comment_85315 hahaha chevy vega. it is pretty pimp :P shortly after this photo was taken, the entire car fell apart in a massive heap of rust, there were just wheels and seats left in a carpark You got pics of the aftermath? :) I feel like a laugh! lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now