Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

yeah I'm eyeing this idea off, and also the serpentine belt swap at the same time, everytime i teach a commodore a lesson and i get a bit friendly with the revlimiter i end up having to pull over somewhere not long after and pop the power steer belt back on, lol 1 inch spanner and 13mm ones live in the glovebox now just for this purpose..

also after driving it gingerly and not so gingerly a bit i think the motor seems fine just a little rattly. I'm too used japanese motors where they either run quiet or they are about to completely seize up...

Edited by Ella

yeah i dunno why but i just don't like that ol BBM, i mean i know why its better but i just don't like lol.

who knows whatll happen when it comes to the car itself, have a few friends half interested in buying it off me for cashola. if that happens ill porbs go without a car till january and then buy a pootroll or a cheap 80 series (preferred option)

yeah i dunno why but i just don't like that ol BBM, i mean i know why its better but i just don't like lol.

who knows whatll happen when it comes to the car itself, have a few friends half interested in buying it off me for cashola. if that happens ill porbs go without a car till january and then buy a pootroll or a cheap 80 series (preferred option)

I personally think you get more fourby for ya money with a GQ over an 80.

depends how you look at it des, at the moment there are some really cheap 80s going and if i can get a 80 for cheap enough then id be onto it straight away! theres one guy selling a manual diesel in good nick for 5 grand atm! find me a 4.2 manual patrol for that much!