Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lola The '55

Featured Replies

  • Author

Unfortunate news..

 

Due to outside influences and life's ups and downs.. The car has to move on. I won't have anywhere to store it and for the short term (12 months or so) i'm not going to be in any position to continue any work to it..

 

 

So she's up for sale.. $400. Will come with three sets of wheels, primer, paint, putty, wire wheels, metal plate, new front and rear brake hoses and a freaking spotless interior.

 

This is what happens when your folks split.. Pain in the bum, but I guess it doesn't matter now.

 

If anyone in the Eastern suburbs of melbourne wants to come buy it, feel free to contact me on 0411177359. It has a vehicle permit so it can even be driven home (just let me reassemble the front end first).

 

$400. Owes me triple.. Such is life, anyone?...

  • Replies 41
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

$400 you say?

I'm eastern suburbs as well - I've read the thread and it sounds like rust is a big problem?

Look at my build - is it equatable to the rust in my KE70 or much worse?

 

My dad is currently overseas.. I just don't know how he would react if he got home to see ANOTHER car in the back yard. hahaha

$400 you say?

I'm eastern suburbs as well - I've read the thread and it sounds like rust is a big problem?

Look at my build - is it equatable to the rust in my KE70 or much worse?

 

My dad is currently overseas.. I just don't know how he would react if he got home to see ANOTHER car in the back yard. hahaha

DO IT! Purely for the lols when he sees another Corolla in the driveway!

  • Author

Come have a look. Drivers side rear is f@$ked bad, passenger side is a real easy fix. Might be worth fixing (it was my plan all along and was still keen til the folks said that most likely living arrangements will be changing and you needa sell the project car)...

 

Drivers side doors have rust, passenger side not so much, but the motor trans and diff are sweet, so are both sets of wheels and the interior isn't bad at all.

Uhhhhhh, it's just up for sale at the wrong time - the rust is definitely time consuming to repair properly, even the small amount in mine was a fair job.

I might have to consult with dad anyway, hahaha.

We've got a '63 Pontiac that I'm meant to be working on over the uni break for him though, not looking forward to rubbing down a 17.5 foot car - but we should probably finish that first.

I'm sure someone else will snap up this bargain though - if they can do rust repairs themselves.

  • Author

If you're keen I can drop it to $350 for one day only, simply because Dad's on my back about it..

f@$k me! That's a bloody steal at that price!

  • Author

Feel like coming and getting it Ryan? laugh.gif

Soooooo tempting. I'll shoot you an sms. Haha

Soooooo tempting. I'll shoot you an sms. Haha

He sold it BROOO!

I know :(

text him last night

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.