Lola The '55

Kid-Ae

Unfortunate news..

Due to outside influences and life's ups and downs.. The car has to move on. I won't have anywhere to store it and for the short term (12 months or so) i'm not going to be in any position to continue any work to it..

So she's up for sale.. $400. Will come with three sets of wheels, primer, paint, putty, wire wheels, metal plate, new front and rear brake hoses and a freaking spotless interior.

This is what happens when your folks split.. Pain in the bum, but I guess it doesn't matter now.

If anyone in the Eastern suburbs of melbourne wants to come buy it, feel free to contact me on 0411177359. It has a vehicle permit so it can even be driven home (just let me reassemble the front end first).

$400. Owes me triple.. Such is life, anyone?...

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$400 you say?

I'm eastern suburbs as well - I've read the thread and it sounds like rust is a big problem?

Look at my build - is it equatable to the rust in my KE70 or much worse?

My dad is currently overseas.. I just don't know how he would react if he got home to see ANOTHER car in the back yard. hahaha

$400 you say?

I'm eastern suburbs as well - I've read the thread and it sounds like rust is a big problem?

Look at my build - is it equatable to the rust in my KE70 or much worse?

My dad is currently overseas.. I just don't know how he would react if he got home to see ANOTHER car in the back yard. hahaha

DO IT! Purely for the lols when he sees another Corolla in the driveway!

Come have a look. Drivers side rear is f@$ked bad, passenger side is a real easy fix. Might be worth fixing (it was my plan all along and was still keen til the folks said that most likely living arrangements will be changing and you needa sell the project car)...

Drivers side doors have rust, passenger side not so much, but the motor trans and diff are sweet, so are both sets of wheels and the interior isn't bad at all.

Uhhhhhh, it's just up for sale at the wrong time - the rust is definitely time consuming to repair properly, even the small amount in mine was a fair job.

I might have to consult with dad anyway, hahaha.

We've got a '63 Pontiac that I'm meant to be working on over the uni break for him though, not looking forward to rubbing down a 17.5 foot car - but we should probably finish that first.

I'm sure someone else will snap up this bargain though - if they can do rust repairs themselves.