Ke70 $$$

jimmy-d

So,who reckons $770 is a good price for a ke70 slant nose with 132000 on the clock,no reg,auto,minimal rust above the drivers side tail light and bottom passenger side rear wheel well plus slight panel damage to rear drivers side quarter,all easily repairable as I have welder,spray equipment etc etc.Paint basically good,windscreen good.

Members dont see this ad

Body wise it's an easy fix up. Issue is with buying it from the wrecking yard that you have no knowledge of what else it might need.. Brakes, suspension, engine work etc.

True, atleast at Kilsyth the car park is big enough to drive the car around in. Campbellfield

you can only go back and forward and do the old handbrake all the up trick to try out the clutch. If I remember correctly though when dad bought my first car from pick a part which was ae82 he may have been able to grab a few things from the yard to include in the sale.. But with any older car they will need work regardless. Good to see they have the sence to put it for sale instead of just throwing in the yard like they normally do.

Or buy Rollaboys ke55 :hmm:

Take the 55 off my hands for 450 cash right now if you want her. Comes with two sets of wheels, ill make it three by throwing in a set of FWD wheels from my old '92. Rust is easy to fix if you can weld, engine is pretty neat for an older car, interior is super clean. Really just needs brakes, rust done, good wash and a RWC :)