***Restoversion Ke70***

unrealimports

Hey man, good stuff. Another Blacktop Ksev!!!!

If you haven't purchased the suspension yet, I'd recommend buying 86 items over the S13 gear. Ask KE70dave about the S13 gear, he knows all about it.

I'm thinking about doing the ae111 dash myself. I've got all I need to do it left over from the half cut so it's doable. I'm keen to see how you approach it.

Good shit!!! Keep it up.

Willis

I spoke to some KE70 owners from Malaysia, they said the ae86 will fit the ke70, so as the S13's, they also said use the RX7's FC3S's

Also, I am planning on getting a big brake kit, 4 pot, with crossdrilled, slotted rotors...but what size can I get though, can i remove the rotor dustshield, cause it wont fit a bigger rotor.

The manufacturers are willing to supply me a set of 4 adjustable coilovers, a set of bigbrake kit, inc calipers, lines, pads, with the orange color scheme I want for less than 2 grand.

Or i can just paint my caliper orange using the G2 caliper paint, and just get the rotors.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I wouldn't be using anything other than ae86 gear for the front end, I mean, for a relatively stock BT 20v, a wilwood big brake kit for ae86 would be more than enough stopping power. I should think anyway. And should be an easy fit.

S13 etc gear will fit with some modifications but will never end up being as effective as ae86 gear.

Oh yeah......i received my killer DVD/carIpad/tablet head unit.

It's really cool, i have tried the tablet and works perfectly.

The whole unit is not connected yet since I don't have the car.

See it in action here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mapGGrPeTSM&feature=related

Ofcourse I didnt it buy it from them...I got mine from the manufacturer, they said if I can sell mass quantities, I can be their distributor....hehe

That's sometime in the future once the car is done and rolling all over Adelaide.

Edited by unrealimports

Yeah, just buy brand new AE86 coilovers. BC make them, HSD make them. Heaps of other brands out there too, all making them brand new. But if they're for an S13 or FC, there's no way I would be buying them.

Your car though, if that's what you want to do, go for it. :)

Yeah Zetai, its getting there, long way to go sill, cause I only work on it when I have time, days off and all.

I might work on removing the calipers tomorrow and do bit of an overhaul.

Hey guys what do you of my front coilovers and calipers, i probaly just use them instead of getting new ones, and save some coin.

post-14574-0-48426600-1334480174_thumb.jpg

post-14574-0-95059400-1334480343_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm picking the car up from the bodyshop..........paint and body is doooonnnnneeeee

Time to work on the rest of the car....

Just waiting for my parts still........like the coils, dizzy blanking plate, coil adaptor plate, all coming from SQ-Engineering, then braided hoses, ...and a bunch of other things

I'll post some pic when the car is at my place

• 2 weeks later...

It costs around $3000....considering they also painted the interior trims...which used to be blue

Plus we still have other stuff to be painted...like the trumpets, lips of the wheels...

And my seats are done today....I will lay some pics later.......so you guys check out my design...hehe