Ke 70 New Suspension Bits!

oli

Ok i might be able to help you a bit. I have a AE71, the AE86 panhard rod bolted straight in, i've got AE86 coilovers for the front, for them to be installed you need 86/aftermarket strut tops, 86 steering arms and brake setup. But thats as much as i can tell you, because thats all the AE86 i have in my car at the moment. Oh and i have some AE86 superpro contolr arm bushes here, which i am pretty sure will fit the AE71, but i will find out for sure sooner or later!

Thats pretty cool of you to let me know that info.

So for me to run ae86 coilovers I need the brakes and sterring arms.... i thought I'd need rack and other bits as well! so thats a pleasant surprise

Cheers Neo :lol:

Also this is the surprise

gallery_3663_226_605374.jpg

hmm.. no wonder i gots a 4x4 jacked up rear :) umm yeah i think i need those springs and shocks now :)

Edited by oli

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All of this stuff is AE86. The only thing i have to make sure before bolting in is whtehr my brake hose will go in tot the AE86 caliper, i've been told it does so we'll see...

Oh shit, i just saw i can't upload pics, and i can't upload to my web space cos my internet is foobared. I'll give the pics to someone else to upload for me.

Edited by ae71neo

Yeah i'd love to have those front struts and steering arms but..... rare as hens teeth.

Was tempted by getting the chunkier ma61 struts and brake set up but with no steering arms......

hm..... have to keep a look out for those bits (not that I don't keep my eye open....)

Ok i might be able to help you a bit. I have a AE71, the AE86 panhard rod bolted straight in, i've got AE86 coilovers for the front, for them to be installed you need 86/aftermarket strut tops, 86 steering arms and brake setup. But thats as much as i can tell you, because thats all the AE86 i have in my car at the moment. Oh and i have some AE86 superpro contolr arm bushes here, which i am pretty sure will fit the AE71, but i will find out for sure sooner or later!

Thats weird, cause here is a pic of my AE86 arm(left) and TE71(right)

tukiv1.jpg