Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

100,000 Post Count Down

Featured Replies

how do we find out what the number of post there are to go?

I sure it wont take long to get to the one hundreth thousand post

I'm sure it won't take long for this thread to be closed. Generally we only start counting down when there's about 1,000 posts to go, otherwise we go a bit spam crazy and try to clock up 10,000 posts within a week.

 

Sorry, not intending to offend James, I did the same thing myself (as did Tiger). I know that you mean absolutely no harm, but it'd get crazy and we'd have a complete spam overload.

Edited by ancullen

but if you reply to this, you will only have one more to 2000

  • 1 month later...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

The winner is RXSTEPHEN!

And I bet you he doesn't even know it! :D

 

Here is the post

Poor dude.. he was being genuine too! hahaha

 

And here us whores are.. actually trying! And he gets it!

I'm off to bed now! Stuff this! I got ripped off! hahahahahahaha

Remember this?

We ain't far off it tonight!

Somebody.. wake Geoff and Dan up now!!!

hahaha

 

And Simon

 

opened with 13 posts to go, thats no fun lol!

i didnt even know it was on until too late! :(

i guess it explains the flurry of emails i got :D

very disappointed in dan, he should have been onto this much sooner tsk tsk

lol, ok, I'm done, ill go drown my sorrows and wait around another 10,000 posts to have some fun :y:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.