Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 Diff Ratios

Featured Replies

hi does anyone know the ratios with a manual diff and a auto diff in a ke20?

 

also if i have a 5speed from a ke70 behind a 5k with a auto diff how will it go?

 

thanks

ADM- 4.111:1

JDM- 4.111:1,4.222:1,4.444:1

 

There was no auto and manual diffs in the KE20's.

  • 1 month later...

there is a guy in melbourne, Peter robinson automotive I think, I Got a diff through him a couple of years back, 3.7:1 its in my ke20 right now and its awsome in 5th on the highway :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

If I wasnt so lazy, I'd get my KE20 parts manual out and give them to you

there is a guy in melbourne, Peter robinson automotive I think, I Got a diff through him a couple of years back, 3.7:1 its in my ke20 right now and its awsome in 5th on the highway :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

how mmuch the 3.7 set ya back?

3.7,3.9 and 4.5 we can sell in speedway for about 400-500 each

  • 3 weeks later...

$150 and I'm pretty sure it came out of an early :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: tercel

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.