Ke 36 Wagon

36 wags

hi guys and girls names toby just brought this 36 wagon about 2 months ago and now need help with some things i just brought a 4age,t50 box,custom made engine mounts and gearbox mounts and now need help with fuel issue now because standed one wont handle it and if any one could help with it or know of more issue ill will come across and r willing to give info and addvice will be really grateful for every little bit thanks

iam getting it ready to paint atm and doing 5 stud conversion all round for it so thanks for looking at my post and hoping some one on here can help me out as its my first corlla that I'm doing up

thanks again guys and girls

Edited by 36 wags

Members dont see this ad

About to start the exact same conversion in my ke38 wagon, you'll need to convert the pedal box to a hydraulic one, tailshaft will need to be changed to a custom one with t50 input. Then wiring

In relation to the fuel system it'll be wise to run a lift pump and surge tank to bring the fuel from under the car to an external fuel pump to give your new engine a constant supply of fuel.

take a look at this pic:

PM me if you have any queries or ideas :y:

Cheers, Crowie

post-9001-0-13864700-1324204013_thumb.gif

• Upvote 1

Got any photos??

Have you hear the motor running at all? What bits of the fuel system have you got there?

havent heard the motor running yet but it only going to be there to get every think set up then going to save for 100kw 4age and for fuel just want to ezayest upgrade as possable and to look clean aswell once pannels r put back on ill takes some pics for use on here

Edited by philbey

About to start the exact same conversion in my ke38 wagon, you'll need to convert the pedal box to a hydraulic one, tailshaft will need to be changed to a custom one with t50 input. Then wiring

In relation to the fuel system it'll be wise to run a lift pump and surge tank to bring the fuel from under the car to an external fuel pump to give your new engine a constant supply of fuel.

take a look at this pic:

PM me if you have any queries or ideas :y:

Cheers, Crowie

all wireing got my brother and to work that one out and tailshaft was know to be custom and just wanting to know what pedal box is needed or can i just use standed and get a hydraulic setup to bolt to standed pedal box and thanks crowie for ur help

all wireing got my brother and to work that one out and tailshaft was know to be custom and just wanting to know what pedal box is needed or can i just use standed and get a hydraulic setup to bolt to standed pedal box and thanks crowie for ur help

Just use the existing pedal box and use the clutch mater cylinder from an ae71. you'll have to fabricate it to fit and cut a hole in the firewall

Just use the existing pedal box and use the clutch mater cylinder from an ae71. you'll have to fabricate it to fit and cut a hole in the firewall

ok thanks mate and getting custom made suge tank to fit in the side of the boot and getting a hilux diff to fit under it aswell and thanks for your help (crowie55)

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys and girls not going 5 stud any more just staying with s13 front and standed diff till it packs it in and then going skyline diff after that .

just renewed all steering parts this weekend now waiting on other parts befor motor put in its a 4age(86kw) got a t50 gearbox to go behind it and ill keep use updated and ill put pics up soon for use

hi guys and girls not going 5 stud any more just staying with s13 front and standed diff till it packs it in and then going skyline diff after that .

just renewed all steering parts this weekend now waiting on other parts befor motor put in its a 4age(86kw) got a t50 gearbox to go behind it and ill keep use updated and ill put pics up soon for use

Sounds good mate. Chuck up some photo's or even a build thread if you want to; very interested :y:

Cheers, Crowie.

just done my hydraulicy clutch setup used a ta22 celica clutch cylinder made it to fit only took about 3hours to do then had the fun part of putting back into car now working on what brake booster to use and master cylinder aswell for vt brakes,hubs up front and a vn lsd diff in the rear and hears some pics if it will let me put them up

post-14808-0-56619300-1325583031_thumb.jpgpost-14808-0-72075700-1325583124_thumb.jpgpost-14808-0-64801300-1325583378_thumb.jpgpost-14808-0-94783500-1325583223_thumb.jpg

Looking good man great to hear you have mounted up the ta22 clutch master cylinder. Though you may want to have a read of the brake master and booster upgrade I did to me ke38. physically the largest booster you can fit without cutting off the rain drip tray and a larger master cylinder to suit. Have a read if your interested: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/50885-crowies-ke38-wagon/page__st__90

Cheer, Crowie

Looking good man great to hear you have mounted up the ta22 clutch master cylinder. Though you may want to have a read of the brake master and booster upgrade I did to me ke38. physically the largest booster you can fit without cutting off the rain drip tray and a larger master cylinder to suit. Have a read if your interested: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/50885-crowies-ke38-wagon/page__st__90

Cheer, Crowie

just looked at ya boster upgrade and i wont be able to do that as my engine bay all ready sprayed but ive got another one i can try what modle parjero it the resorvar from only if ya know thanks and ill post more pics today

Edited by 36 wags

awesome to hear you got a hold of the spare car for parts, don't have a clue what model the master cylinder is out of sorry mate, the xt130 struts and brakes should be enough to pass engineering just remember the steering arms and top hat need to be changed over to fit into the ke36.

cheers crowie