December 31, 201114 yr comment_574396 Hey guys, I'm in the middle of doing an engine swap on my ke55. I undid the circlip on the front side of the engine block, and unhooked it from the fork. But how do i pull the cable through the hole when the big metal hook thing is on the end?? Report
December 31, 201114 yr Author comment_574433 All good guys , i worked it out :) I disconnected it from the pedal and pulled it through Report
December 31, 201114 yr comment_574442 Hang it up from the roof & put a drop of engine oil down it every time you walk past. When it drips out the bottom its ready to go back in. Report
January 2, 201214 yr comment_574927 Some cables come out from the gearbox side. Others have to come out by taking it off the pedal and feeding it towards the gearbox. Will supply pics if I can find em. Report
January 2, 201214 yr Author comment_574931 Sweet. Well i got it all worked out ;) My 79 Ke55 had a pin which lets the hook come off and you slide it through the hole. But my 81 Ke55 i had to remove it from the pedal.. Works great now though Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now