Need Help

Atreyu

Members dont see this ad

I'll try & get in before the flaming begins...

I'd highly recommend spending some time reading here to understand what you've got, what options are available & the scope of your ability to do the work yourself to keep costs to a minimum. "Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go?" I'm assuming your engine is a 3K, so a 4K/5K would bolt straight in & give you more go, anything else would require many more dollars.

Running even a basic search of this site alone will yield plenty of information, posting threads like this tends to incite the wrath of people who hate seeing the same threads again & again. :yes:

Edited by carbonboy

yeeesss.... even a topic title like "Need help" will get you whipped! We don't want to have to read your stupid topic through to find out if we can help or not, so perhaps "What can I do to get more power" would be better. Then everyone could flame you for not searching it yourself... :laff:

Come back when you can tell us

what you can do in mechanical work

what you want the car to do

& how much you have to spend.

School holidays still?

Nope, just old and to the point... Bought my kids up already and got them into shape, so I don't try to do the same for everyone else's.

If you want help and advice Sam, you have to ask the right questions. There are guys on here who can tell you the best way to get more power, or more power cheaply, or much much more power, but they will all want to know-

what you can do in mechanical work

what you want the car to do

& how much you have to spend.

• Upvote 1

hmmm well...the reality is....you gave no information on what you want, no indication on what you had already discovered from your research (have you put "ke30 engine conversion" into google?), no indication of how much cash you can spend.....

you could spend 200 bucks and put a 4k, which will give you a few extra ponies....

600 or so bucks on a 5k efi and get a pretty neat little car...

or you could spend 10,000bucks+ and put in a highly strung 3sgte with the brakes and suspension to match....

see what i mean?

a few more details and we can help.

you will find that most people will put about the same amount of effort into their reply, as the starter of the thread puts into the first post....

Hmmm,..flames,...ouch it's hot in here... School holidays are almost up hey.

4k with a 3k head will be a cheap upgrade..look into it..it's common..

4k 50-150 bucks for stock p.o.s (peice of sh1t)

Find a 3k head,..more compression..and you have a motor that will bark like a poodle..

Edited by Mezz///