Suzuki Sierra Shocks

Dowsett

Members dont see this ad

VL Wagon. I've got them. They're short stroke from the factory. Fit perfect, no mods needed. Ride fine as well.

Here's them fitted in my KE.

$45 for the pair at the wreckers. In good condition - plenty of gas in them and are quite stiff.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/53182-84-ke70-converted/page__st__45

Edited by Jrad

^ Mine were $20 :P

From VK wagon though, they might be an aftermarket one, but either way they are pretty stiff.

If the road drops away suddenly the rear wheels will leave the ground.

As for xf and those early falcon springs, no way. I saw some of them when i was spring hunting, they are solid as f*ck!

Au falcons would be good if they fitted right, whenever i went to lower the car off the jack the bottom coil would slip out because they were too big diametre. Anyone else get this?

How low are you having the car? Sierra's need the car to be scrapeshitandscrubtire low. The commodore wagons will have the springs captive til the cars about 100mm off the ground.

^ Mine were $20 :P

From VK wagon though, they might be an aftermarket one, but either way they are pretty stiff.

If the road drops away suddenly the rear wheels will leave the ground.

As for xf and those early falcon springs, no way. I saw some of them when i was spring hunting, they are solid as f*ck!

Au falcons would be good if they fitted right, whenever i went to lower the car off the jack the bottom coil would slip out because they were too big diametre. Anyone else get this?

How low are you having the car? Sierra's need the car to be scrapeshitandscrubtire low. The commodore wagons will have the springs captive til the cars about 100mm off the ground.

i might end up using vk wagon shocks, i want it scrapshitandscrubtire low though :|