Madaline: '84 Ae71

Biggo

Heres some pics

Car:

10000579ey.jpg

10000579rm.jpg

Motor:

10000600dl.jpg

Should give a bit of an idea. The gray tps cover is hitting the brake master and the top back part of the motor is hitting the firewall.

Oh and notice shes been offically rollaclubbed?

Edited by Tiger

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Horay for crowbars.

I finally got the effing motor in today but i probably bent half a dozen things including the throttle body and found about 3 new cuts on various parts of my body.

But yair motors in and i just gotta bolt all the shit up now then its PICTURE TIME!!!!

Later

Pffft you have to get parts together befor you do anything??

Thats funny because I'm missing a fuel pump, radiator, intercooler, catch can, water outlet and some wire just to name a few.

Yes indeed I'm a long way away from finishing this bitch.

• 2 weeks later...

Looky what i got

rad3wq.jpg

N13 pulsar radiator, will fit perfectly when i get around to making the mounts. Also the entire front end is in bits as i found out the struts were uber shagged lol. But not to worry as i got the replacements coming very soon (mmm bilstiens). Also gotta regrease the ball joints and stuff as they have run dry!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok folks, its been awhile so its time for an update methinks.

ABV is now got the boot, also ive reversed the sc output pipe (ghetto style) so it now faces the front.

Heres a pic

abv14ph.jpg

Id say it took me all off 1 hour to give the abv a big f@$k off! but really it took me all day to do the entire setup. Its a peice of piss too i might add.

Next is the intercooler is now fitted. Ive used the leftover pipe from the topmount setup to brin the lower outlet back into the engine bay. u just have to stageticly cut the radiator support panel :D

Another pic or 2

ic10ti.jpg

ic28ki.jpg

Also, ive got a 7mgte fuel intank fuel pump. These things are bolt in for AE86 tanks ONLY. I found out the hard way, as the top collar is smaller than the spoontah one. Exactly the same size as the fuel level sender collar to be precise. However the sprinters have a larger collar which will fit like your finger in a hole ;)

so now I'm looking for a 86 fuel tank :D Anyone wanna help me find one?