Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madaline: '84 Ae71

Featured Replies

rollaboy: exactually!

Biggo: was an oppinion no need to be an ass about it!

  • Replies 151
  • Views 48.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

No offence guys....don't mind me cos i am an ass hehe

 

 

Back on topic, does anyone know Dave Lawson (AJPS)personally? I want my struts now please as i think 5 weeks is a bit too long to wait.

 

Also, anyone got some ideas on what to dump money on next? Assuming my suspension components turn up, i'll be looking at doing the brakes (re: 2nd post). Nothing too complex, just the usuall run 'o the mill ra60 stuff.

Brakes first and use a cheapo LSD (mig welder) then save for proper LSD.

  • Author

I'm looking at a ra65 diff (and brakes) at the local. I assume that its the same as the ra60 sitting next to it, true? AFAIK it looked identicle to a t series. Failing that, lockin the diff is already on the cards :)

  • Author

Lol @ Nick

 

Yair, the diffs looks sooo simular to a t series its not funny. And its got sway bar mounts on the ra65. Never had a look on the ra60 but i also assume theyre the same.

 

So if i find a diff with "F303" on it, i take it your gonna pay me some money???

 

:)

 

 

Also, got an update from Dave (AJPS).

Seems like he had trouble finding some steering arms but its all good now and the parcel should be arriving any day now!

I'm keen for an R31 Silhouette LSD for my car

 

bugger putting that diff into your car! keep the whole R31 silhouette. those things rock!

Yeah they are cool cars. My mate has a really nice red one, he just crashed it :)

 

I like old school skylines

  • Author

Err...skylines in a old 'rolla thread is sooo WRONG!

 

But yair i agree the silhouette is a fine car, pity it looks like a week dead car tho.

 

However i also assume that the pintara diffs (lsd ones) are the very same thing. What do ya reckon?

dump a $1g into your gbox :) either get a W55 or some quaife stuff

pintara is a skyline with a 4 cylinder engine basically

 

isnt it?

so wouldnt they not be _AS_ strong?

someone know for sure?

  • Author

Hmm I'm not sure bout that jason. I have read reports (indeed even mag articles) about the standard T50's handling up to 200kw at the wheels. FWIW tho id rather just dump $300 odd into rebuilding the box as it is...

ive herd so much differant things about T50.....

A standard T-50 I doubt whether It'd take 200Kw ATW. However, it depends on how you treat then. I'm having mine rebuilt at the moment because I chewed all the dogs of the selector hubs.

Edited by Redwarf

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.