I Crashed Poo!

ae71neo

WORST NIGHT EVER

Can anyone help out a fellow rollacluber? Talking with the other dude tomorrow, but will need bonnet and left hand gaurd oh and headlight. If anyone has it lying around willing to let it go for cheap please let me know. Kinda urgent! (in brisbane)

Thanks,

Travis

Damage \/

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forum/up...-1135860536.jpg

Edited by ae71neo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dam dude

lets finish this car crashin year now and start and finish next year with no crashed rollas.

sorry dude no parts

i got 2 bonnets, 2 l/h front quarters

and 1 late model headlight

i don't wanna sell the ones of my newest car which is white with blue pearl but the other ones are pretty good, only a tiny bit of surface rust in the bonnet, right on the front edge, will sand off and fill with spray putty me thinks, ill have to check the quarter panel out for u, but I'm pretty sure its straight. in white

don't know what they are worth, what are they worth to you?

with the headlight, its good from what i remember, not sure if i wanna sell it tho, was thinking bout putting it into my early model....

cheers

Um no idea what the parts are worth. Anyone help? I can live with beaten bonnet and l/h gaurd for a little while, but i need a headlight to be atleast roadworthy!

just a thought...try the wreckers for the headlight, i know pacific highway wreckers (PHW) have an ae71, same headlights right? and i think theymight also have a late model ke70, call them, theyre great people

Yeah i will do a local ring around tomorrow. Thing is i can't go and pick any parts up as its not legal!

bicycle :(

hehehe

I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure good wreckers will organise courier to u, i know ive seen phw boxing parts ready to be sent places...

its worth a shot :)