love ke70

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly at the moment if you want to track your car the best bet is the sprints held at QR. Wednesdays seem to be the best. Last time I was there, I doubt there would have even been 20 cars out there, so you could easily organize yourselves into a group.

Kilcoy racetrack looks to be bloody fantastic, lots of elevation, very technical looking circuit, looks like a mix of the old Lakeside and Philip Island put together. Unfortunately, I don't think it will be ready until late 2007 at the very earliest.

why would they be building new tracks when there a perfectly good old tracks just in need of a resurface and reopening

QR would be cool, but i don't know how keen the poopy k motor boys are about it :)

then again I'm really organising this for me. have to see how it goes, cars still not even running so i got alot of stuff to get done to make it presentable. the car doesnt have to rwc'd tho does it?

i know how many tracks have been closed and it sucks. residents should just learn to deal with it rather than whining and pressuring the council into getting it shut down. I'm saying why not reopen some of those tracks, rather than build a new one.

twas just my 2c :)

yeah, i know what your saying with a need for new tracks away from tossers, but the issue is when darlington was zoned there was no building on its side of the hill. they then zoned the land on darlington side of the hill from me and residents complained.

the government then made them shut down because the DB readings were higher than what was zoned for, but those restrictions were in place for residents my side of the hill. not the darlington side.

all I'm saying is unless you build a track in an unhospitable area development will grow up around it and then residents will shut it down.

anywho....lakeside might be getting opened again soon :)

Ever heard of lawsuits my friend? Just one is enough to put an entire joint out of business just cos some tard crash and didnt have insurance to pay his medicals. So whats he do? He sues the track and wins millions thus forcing the tracks premiums up.

Its the same the world over. Ever heard those motorbikes in the forestry near you? Well now u know why.

/end rant

Ive heard of a track going in around the Esk district (somewhere near atkinsons dam I believe). I'm not sure if its just a speedway (dirt oval) or if its going to have a tarmac track as well.

Its the same for everything making noise. General Aviation airports have the same problems and it doesnt seem to matter who you are. BBC TopGear are having problems with people around dunsford aerodrome where the show is filmed. I mean apart from the fact that its the old British Aerospace systems site which would have involved Harriers, Hawks and the likes landing there (even 747s I believe). But no the morons still build their houses next to it and THEN complain.

Ok folks,

I went and attended the khana day down the road as stated in the above posts somewhere. Not a bad lil skid pan they got goin around here, but the course is basically an X makred out in cones.

The trick is to go around the 5 cones in a certain order (bottom left, top right, bottom right, top left then middle) and stop in a designated piont. All this is on wet concerete :wink:

While i can't say I'm a fan of this sort of stuff I'm sure it'd be a hellova lot of fun especially for u poopy k motor boys. I admit it was fun seeing all these pintara boi doin 360's on every cone (it was all car club outing) and a 2jz sitting on the limiter for the whole minute it was out there.

what do u guys reckon?