4Agze Into Ke35

JamesBowyer

Hey, Alright i have finally come across a desicion of that i am going to put the map sensored 4agze that i have into my ke35. It has 122xxx kms and has upgraded cams and some other stuff. I have done the body work, just need to pull the 3k out and get the bay painted.

• I have a couple of grand$$.

• It gets done when, when its done.

• I have access to welding and grinding/ fabrication.

• I have access to automotive electrical.

Anything else?

I have searched alot of 4age's into the ke35/55 but if anyone has any hints or things to wathc out for? i would love to know it. :) post-14401-0-59599500-1327318376_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Thanks man, i have had a look:) the only thing i am doing differently is the fact that i have a factory made kit to go from the k series engine mount to a 4agze engine mount, needing no inginuering there. For the gearbox i have a t50, my only problem is the x member, what car did you use yours out of? Thanks James

• 2 weeks later...

I have now chosen my colour, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KDMRp7r-Lk , then name is ford orange. so far all i have been doing is bodywork, progress is slow as i am stuck trying to get my 4agze licsenced:( stinking law. I have the 4agze map sensored for the 35, i have the gearbox, engine mounts and some other fruit. Next thing i am going to do, is pull the 3k out with the box and give the gz a test fit. BUT i cannot do that until i get my corolla sx licsensed, so it may be put off again:?

Hi Glen

You mentioned a factory kit to fit an A series engine to a K series frame, where did you get it from?

I have a Custom made one for one of my KE25's but if there is a better option I'd rather use it for the second one.

Regards

Gizzys25

Hey gizzy 25, my name is james... um, yes i scored a kit to go from the k series motor to the a series. i got it off my uncle who is toyota madddddd.. I will ask him where he got it and see if i can pass the information on to u. thank James

Sorry James..

Let me know if you have any luck, If not do you have photos of what it looks like as i have access to Engineering firms and mybe able to make me one.

Dean

Edited by Gizzys25

So as you can see, i have been busy with the body work, where i bogged up the crack, sanded, bogged, sanded, etc. Finally preped and painted, now looks sweeeet:D just the other side. Then i have one more/ major rust hole (check photos) in the side i have to fix, i believe it is a bit big for bogg, soo, may have to weld up another piece:/ but i will see. I know the image is poorly focused, but it is an idea. Let me know what you think ... James

post-14401-0-53467000-1328534413_thumb.jpg

post-14401-0-50605200-1328534515_thumb.jpg

post-14401-0-23673200-1328534649_thumb.jpg