• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Hi everyone

I'm Kylie, 19 I live in Orange NSW, work at BP and doing a full time fine arts course at TAFE.

I have 2 rides at the moment, one going, one not.

1. 1980 ke55 Sedan. Bright blue colour. Way, way, way, way too much rust, all over. There's a pic of it on my profile. It's got a 4K in it with a mildly reground cam, Twin Su carbs, rebuilt 12 months ago with 40 over thou bore and pistons, 3K head with upped compression. Electronic ignition, oil catch can, braided hoses, fuel pressure reg, extractors, 2 inch exhaust, black hotwires, black racing seats, sports steering wheel, temperature guage and tachometer, rebuilt radiator with an extra core, thermo fan, sony Cd player and 6" speakers held in a custom mount because the console was rooted. That's all I can think of for now, but as you can see, it's had a bit done to it.

2. 1973 ke20 2 door. multi colour. currently in the process of being stripped and painted the original colour orange. It's getting the engine and a lot of other bits from the ke55. Gonna look really mean, thinking about airbrushing on it. Doing the paint job, interior, tinting myself.

Going to upgrade the brakes aswell. :poke:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hi all I'm Paul 27 I'm on the central coast wanna know more on cruises & also events

I drive an 88 twin cam $age. is there any central coast guys who wanna meet 4 cruises and i also need some mechanical advice on my little red rolla, please reply to me or call 0422718596

I have a detailing business also at Wyong so any peeps contact me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey :loo:

I'm Amethyst and I'm from Lawson in the Blue Mountains

Only 16 & On my L's.. Can go for my P's in June.

Own a red ke70 Wagon, Pretty much stock at the moment..

But i got rid of the pea shooter exaust and put a dumper on it :yak:

& put in a cd player.. Want to get it resprayed dark purple :y:

Will upload pics soon xx

• 3 months later...
hey I'm brady 19 from brooklyn, if anyone can give me a hand on gettin front left panels for a 93 csi limited thatd be awsome my number plates abm 40n so please honk if you see me, also if anyone can give me a hand with anything at all cruises etc please

Hey Brady

Welcome to rollaclub ;)

I'm from Berowra myself so not too far away from you. We have an upcoming BBQ at Lane Cove so if your up for it, Come along and meet some of the other members

If your after some specific parts then i would put a wanted to buy topic in that section.

Hope you enjoy the site :hmm:

Cheers - Andrew