Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X744'S First Car, Ke70 Wagon!

Featured Replies

Hey guys, I'm 16 and i get my P plates in approx 10 months LOL; i know its a long time from now, but i figured this was a wagon that was just impossible to refuse! I saw it parked on the side of the road, asked the guy if he was interested in selling it, he was an old asian man and thought if i paid enough, he'd sell me it :) and i guess, for under 2k, you can't go wrong with this! It came with Rego till Aug, brand new brakes, reconditioned engine, 6 months ago, and the rest, 100% stock!

 

Anyways, enough talking, heres a few pictures:)

 

The day i picked the babey up!

IMAG0158.jpg

 

After a quick wash!

IMAG01601.jpg

 

The interior :)

IMAG0173.jpg

 

From the ugly dirty brakes to the bright yellow ones!

IMAG01641.jpg

IMAG01671.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG01691.jpg

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG01721.jpg

 

 

What do u guys think?

Love it and welcome Emmanueal, looks nice, tidy and you guessed it... stock!

 

The older owner looked after the car quite well, and I'm sure you'll do the same.

Do you have any plans for it, or just keep it clean and as is and enjoy learning in

it. I don't think there are many future learners lucky enough to drive in something

as nice as this.

 

Look after it :wink:

  • Author

Thanks mateey! and yeah very stock and clean, been garaged all its life! and will continue to garage it, and tbh, just the typical jdm idea, maybe lower the front a tiny bit, fender mirrors, a nice set of 14x8's with stretched tyres and a good set of bucket seats? just for the looks :) ahaha running the stock 4k till i get bored and chuck a 4age in :)

Long time till you can put a 4age in it. Legally that is if you want to drive it.

 

Bucket seats= mod plate too. That's a no no on P's.

 

Never stops anyone though. Hopefully it stays relatively clean. Have fun!

Very Clean Wagon mate. Look after it, and don't go over the top with JDM mods. :y:

 

Some nice 14s, a Proper Lowering kit, and Fender Mirrors would look good, but anything more would ruin it (IMO). :yes:

looks nice, keen to see this build!

  • Author

Yeh JJT036 I know, that's all I'm doing, I'm changing my mind about the bucket seats but idno yet, I'm not gonna mod the car in anyway that I can't restore to its original state:) how much do you guys think its worth?

... as much as someone's willing to pay :)

 

$3k maybe if it's very tidy?

 

 

Edit: I think she's beautiful as is ;)

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

Great starting base mate and nothing wrong with jdm-ing her up def rims and ride height adjustment and good to se I'm not the only one that takes the time to paint up the brakes :)

  • Author

Yeah haha she's beautiful but I have no competition with the other jdm freaks in theyre ae86's so I have to show ke70s off and show that theyre beautiful too! And mhm rims first and then height, the back is banana springs so yeh idno how to lower it?

 

BTW: has anyone got any idea of what rims i should sit on this babey? all i know is i want the wheels stretched cause its just plain amazing!

Edited by x744

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.