X744'S First Car, Ke70 Wagon!

x744

Hey guys, I'm 16 and i get my P plates in approx 10 months LOL; i know its a long time from now, but i figured this was a wagon that was just impossible to refuse! I saw it parked on the side of the road, asked the guy if he was interested in selling it, he was an old asian man and thought if i paid enough, he'd sell me it :) and i guess, for under 2k, you can't go wrong with this! It came with Rego till Aug, brand new brakes, reconditioned engine, 6 months ago, and the rest, 100% stock!

Anyways, enough talking, heres a few pictures:)

The day i picked the babey up!

IMAG0158.jpg

After a quick wash!

IMAG01601.jpg

The interior :)

IMAG0173.jpg

From the ugly dirty brakes to the bright yellow ones!

IMAG01641.jpg

IMAG01671.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG01691.jpg

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG01721.jpg

What do u guys think?

Members dont see this ad

Love it and welcome Emmanueal, looks nice, tidy and you guessed it... stock!

The older owner looked after the car quite well, and I'm sure you'll do the same.

Do you have any plans for it, or just keep it clean and as is and enjoy learning in

it. I don't think there are many future learners lucky enough to drive in something

as nice as this.

Look after it :wink:

Thanks mateey! and yeah very stock and clean, been garaged all its life! and will continue to garage it, and tbh, just the typical jdm idea, maybe lower the front a tiny bit, fender mirrors, a nice set of 14x8's with stretched tyres and a good set of bucket seats? just for the looks :) ahaha running the stock 4k till i get bored and chuck a 4age in :)

Yeah haha she's beautiful but I have no competition with the other jdm freaks in theyre ae86's so I have to show ke70s off and show that theyre beautiful too! And mhm rims first and then height, the back is banana springs so yeh idno how to lower it?

BTW: has anyone got any idea of what rims i should sit on this babey? all i know is i want the wheels stretched cause its just plain amazing!

Edited by x744