February 9, 201214 yr comment_583358 Hey guys. Not sure if anyone's posted this before but http://tyrestretch.com/ Put in your rim size and tyre size and it brings up images of that tyre on that width etc. Pretty handy and worth a go :wink: Report
February 9, 201214 yr comment_583367 I used that to get a rough idea where my old wheels would sit, pretty handy. Report
February 14, 201214 yr comment_584396 Does it give the stretch - fine by the rozzers for incorrectly fitted tyres ratio? Edited February 14, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
February 14, 201214 yr Author comment_584402 Meh. I'm running 165's on 7.5" wheels. To be honest, I don't think the cops here will care too much. Report
February 14, 201214 yr comment_584403 I have 215s on a 9inch rim and have had no trouble, have been pulled over for random RBTs etc and no problem. I think it has more to do with your attitude then anything (in my experience with anything) Dave Report
February 14, 201214 yr comment_584423 I had 195/50 on a 9" rim , they were made for each other Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now